Milkymeter - Baby Bottle Thermometer
We're super proud to present this award winning Danish innovation!milkymeter° is a baby bottle thermometer for the microwave that lets you warm baby’s bottle in seconds to the right temperature. It's so easy to use, you won't get it wrong even when half asleep at 4 AM with a screaming baby in your arms.
milkymeter° accurately measures milk temperature during heating and informs you with a flashing LED light as soon as the bottle is ready and you should stop the microwave. You get a warm bottle in seconds, without risk of overheating and with all the nutrients preserved.
milkymeter° works with milk, breast milk, formula, or any other liquid you want to serve at body temperature.
Previously parents were hesitant to use microwaves for the risk of overheating the milk. With the innovative technology which tells you exactly when the milk is ready, there is no risk of overheating or hot spots. The nutrients in the milk are preserved, and so is your time and nerves.
milkymeter° needs no batteries or charging. It uses the microwave's own energy and turns on automatically when you turn the microwave on. This is why it's also convenient for taking with you when travelling or eating out. It will work anywhere, you just need a microwave oven.
In a nutshell:
- Easy to use, really hard to get wrong
- Fast - it only takes 15-40 seconds, that's 10 times faster than a bottle heater
- The innovative technology prevents overheating
- Helps preserve nutrients in the milk
- Can be used with breast milk, formula, milk, or any other liquid
- No battery or charging required
- It's tiny and easy to bring along or to store
Other things you should know:
- For microwave use only
- BPA free and CE certified
- Made of food safe plastic
- May be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher
- Can be sterilized with cold water sterilizer, boiling water or electric steam sterilizer
- Invented in Denmark
So how does it work?
- Place milkymeter in baby's milk bottle. The minimum line must be covered.
- Place the bottle with milkymeter in the microwave and start warming. Keep an eye on the flashing LED light on milkymeter, indicating the temperature level in real-time:
Blue light: Milk is being warmed - too cold to serve.
Fast flashing blue light: The milk is nearly ready for serving
Green light: Milk has reached the ideal temperature - Stop the microwave!
Red light: If you do not stop the microwave when milkymeter flashes green, a red light will flash. Red light means too hot, cool down before serving.
- When the flashing light turns green, stop the microwave and take out the bottle. Stir the milk with milkymeter to even out temperature differences. Put on the teat and check the temperature as you normally would.
- You're ready to feed your baby!